- Arrive promptly at the above time as admission to the training room will be refused should you arrive any latter than 15 minutes after the start of the session.
- Let us know before the course if you have any known allergies to adhesive/plasters .
- Bring glasses with you if applicable.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a packed lunch with you.
- Bring a pen/pencil and notepad to take any further notes.
- Read the T&Cs below.
- Wear eye make-up.
- Wear contact lenses.
- Have your eyelashes permed or tinted in the 72 hours prior to the course.
Training includes demonstrations, practical activities and underpinning theory knowledge to ensure you feel confident in delivering the service you are training in. There is a requirement to complete a minimum of 5 case studies within the 3-month period following your course and attend a workshop session for final sign off or support. Ongoing support from your educator and the education team is also available to help you with any issues or queries you may have after training.